Thursday, April 3, 2014

eARC Book Review...Five Miles (Gypsy Brothers, #3) by Lili St. Germain

Title:  Five Miles (Gypsy Brothers, #3)
Author:  Lili St. Germain
Publication Date: March 31st 2014 (first published March 30th 2014)
Goodreads URL: HERE
Plot:   My father taught me the importance of an eye for an eye—a cardinal rule, ingrained in every club member.

A life for a life.

Seven lives in payment for an unimaginable list of sins.

People might wonder why I’m doing this. If this vengeance is borne from some noble cause. If I’m trying to prevent others from suffering at the hands of Dornan Ross and his sons.

But I’m no selfless vigilante.

I’m doing this for me. I’m doing it because I want to.

I’m doing this because I just want to be able to sleep at night without seeing their faces.

This is the fate they have earned. The penance for their crimes.
Time to send some of these brothers off with a bang.

MY REVIEW:


description

An unbreakable will...

Forged of blood, hate, violence, vengeance, and retribution.

With the brothers down, another is about to go. But with the stakes rising, suspicion taking fault, and cut throat close calls and trepidation taking place, can our heroine pull off the ultimate take down?

And with Jase getting closer to the truth, will she take step closer to quenching the love she so burning desires? Or will she lose him and the ultimate prize all together?

Read and you will find out!

description

My thoughts: Sh#%, does the author pack this story with a lot of angst, chills, nervousness, and a hell of amount of nail bitting sequences!

I swear, I was literally on the edge of my seat grabbing for straws as with two members of the Gypsy Brothers dead, everyone is under the radar.

It makes everything that much more up to ante!

Gosh, I so can't wait for book four of this series, as our heroine finds herself dwelving even deeper into her revenge plot and even more so at war with the knowledge that Jase might or might not forgive her for her crimes.

description

And lastly, on a side note: Elliott! Frick, learning his and Sammi's past was kind of bittersweet and yet heartbreaking! I feel so bad for him!

description

A definite heart pounder filled with a lot of pulsating intrigue, revelations, and thrills!

description


*An ARC was provided to me by the author for an honest review. Thank you!*



My Rating:
-Overall : 9
-Plot : 9
-Writing : 9
-Characters : 9
-Cover : 9


Where to get your copy!:

No comments:

Post a Comment