Sunday, November 3, 2013

Fighting For Flight (Fighting, #1) by J.B. Salsbury on Sale! + A Very Special Message from Jonah 'The Assassin' Slade!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Plot Synopsis:  What happens when in order to win, you’re forced to lose?

The only daughter of an infamous Las Vegas pimp, Raven Morretti grew up an outsider. Liberated from the neglectful home of her prostitute mother, she finds solace as a mechanic. With few friends, she’s content with the simple life. Flying under the radar is all she knows, and more than she expects.

Until she catches the eye of local celebrity, UFL playboy Jonah Slade. 

Weeks away from his title fight, Jonah is determined to stay focused on everything he’s trained so hard to achieve. Undefeated in the octagon, he’s at the height of his career. But resisting Raven’s effortless allure and uncomplicated nature is a fight he can’t win.

Jonah trades in his bad-boy reputation and puts his heart on the line. But when her father contacts her, setting in motion the ugly truth of her destiny, Jonah must choose. In a high-stakes gamble where love and freedom hang in the balance, a war is waged where the price of losing is a fate worse than death.

Will the hotheaded Jonah be able to restrain his inner fighter to save the woman he loves? 

Or will Raven be forced into a life she’s been desperate to avoid?


Barnes and Noble
Smashwords



Need reasons to buy it?:
1)  Has a very HOT UFL fighter who's an ALPHA POSSESSIVE male and soon to be ex-playboy.
2)  Female heroine is the daughter of Vegas' most notorious pimp and is a grease monkey and a total tomboy.
3) P.S:  Did I mention already that it's only $.99?! *wink wink!*



ANYWAYS...I'll stop my rambling here!!  
Jonah's telling me to hurry the fuck up!!



SO, WITHOUT FURTHER ADO. LADIES KEEP YOUR PANTIES ON AND WELCOME, JONAH 'THE ASSASSIN' SLADE!



“What’s up, ladies. Jonah here. I don’t know about you, but all this talk about Blake’s book is starting to make me nauseous. Don’t get me wrong, I have no problem listening to beautiful women talk, but—ow! Fuck, baby, what the hell was that for?”

“You have no problem listening to beautiful women talk?”

“Baby…you didn’t let me finish. What I was saying, before you kicked me in the shin, was I don’t mind listening to beautiful women talk about me and my girl. Come here, sit on my lap.”

Raven settles in on Jonah’s lap. “You’re supposed to be sharing the exciting news, not schmoozing the readers into liking you more than Blake. This competition between you guys is getting soooo old.”

“No competition. We’ve already won.” He nuzzles into her neck.

“You know what I mean, Jonah. You and Blake have been relentless about whose book is going to be a bigger hit with the readers. Just yesterday you guys ended up arm wrestling over it.”

“Hey, that was his fault. He said—”

Raven covers his mouth. “Let’s just get to the reason why we’re here. To tell the readers out there how much we appreciate all their support and to make our big announcement.”

He mumbles something from beneath Raven’s hand. She releases her hold on his mouth. “Fine, you’re right.”

“I know.”

“Raven and I had a talk with the boss, and she’s agreed to let us put Fighting for Flight on sale for a limited time. So, tweet it, twerk it, tell a friend or a facebook buddy that they can get a smokin’ deal on our book if they hurry their asses to Amazon, Barnes & whats-it-called, and the other one.”

“Smashwords.”

“Right. And, you know, if that happens to boost the sales of my book so that Blake the cocky shit will stop flaunting his popularity in my face, that’d be cool too.”

“Oh my gosh!”

“Did I hear someone say popularity?” Blake saunters into the room. “Must be talking about me, huh?”

Jonah shakes his head, mumbling something about fucked up timing. “Dude, no one is talking about you.”

“Nah, you were.” Blake flashes a smile, leaning against the wall, arms crossed over his chest. “You know my book is going to smoke your book, right?”

Raven groans “Not again.”

“Maybe not, assface. We just put ours on sale. We’re going into the hands of women everywhere and you’re still stuck on a hard drive in the boss’s office.”

“Not for long, vajonah. Enjoy the attention while you can.”

Raven pinches her eyes closed and rubs her temples. “This is ridiculous.” She stands and moves away from the bickering fighters. “To all the readers out there, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for supporting our book and the boss’s writing. Blake’s book will be out soon, but until then, share with a friend that Fighting for Flight is on sale! Thanks, and uh…we’ll see you again soon.” Wink!



**IF YOU END UP LOVING JONAH AND RAVEN'S STORY, MAKE SURE TO PRE-ORDER BLAKE'S  FALL IN "FIGHTING TO FORGIVE" (AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 19TH 2013)!! 

Amazon

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Remind me when I decide to settle down to find a girl without baggage. Preferably one with no family. No kids, ex-husbands, pyscho dads, fucking skeletons in the closet. None of that shit. I'd rather stay single my entire life, banging anyone who can keep up, than take on some chick with issues. You can tattoo that on my ass if you don't believe me." 

No comments:

Post a Comment