Sunday, November 3, 2013

BOOK REVIEW...Trance by Tabitha Levin

Title:  Trance
Author:  Tabitha Levin
Publication Date: October 28th 2013 by TE Publishing
Goodreads URL: HERE
Plot:  I'm supposed to believe in magic. As a magicians assistant, it sort of comes with the job. But hot and sexy hypnotist, Jason Green, changed all of that.

I didn't plan on meeting him, and I, for sure, didn't plan on the way my pulse races when he looks into my eyes. Those deep blue eyes that can see through the walls I've built up over the years.

But I can't think about him. I just can't. Not when my life and career are crashing down around me, and all I can do to keep my head above water is close myself off from everyone, especially him.

MY REVIEW:

“You believe in magic?” -“I do now.”

description 

The good: Decent plot, likable characters, and good pacing. Nice read!

My thoughts: A very cute story about realizing your star potential, going for your dreams, and opening yourself to love. Scarlett Tinks, the main character, is lovely, her best friend Lacey is boy crazy (lol!), and love interest Jason Green (interesting name choice) is very charming.

I found myself ripping through this book really fast because it was so simple and easy to read and I wanted to see more scenes of Jason Green!! I liked how Jason was so upfront about his attraction with Scarlett and was also in the entertainment circle (he’s a hypnotist while Scarlett was a magician’s assistant). *squeeee~~*
Plus too, who in the world doesn’t like stories of magic?! I know I do!

Very nice job Tabitha! And thanks again for sending me a review copy of your book!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


My Rating:

-Overall : 8.5
-Plot : 8
-Writing : 8
-Characters : 8
-Cover : 8.5


Where to get your copy!
Amazon
Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment