Thursday, November 7, 2013

BOOK REVIEW...Knox's Stand (The Last Riders, #3) by Jamie Begley

Title:  Knox's Stand (The Last Riders, #3)   
Author:  Jamie Begley
Publication Date: November 5th 2013 by Young Ink Press, LLC (first published November 1st 2013)
Goodreads URL: HERE
Plot:  Knox, a former Navy Seal, has been in several dangerous situations, but nothing compares to dealing with Diamond Richards. Framed for murder, he needs the passionless lawyer to prove his innocence. But when he no longer needs her help, he’s going to show her the passion she’s capable of and walk away a free man. 

Diamond plans on earning her huge fee to prove Knox is innocent, but she had no idea the muscled biker could bring out the passion she kept hidden behind her designer clothes. Trying to find a murderer is easier than dealing with The Last Riders and Knox’s sexcapades. He’s going to find out there is one woman worth standing and fighting for, despite his desire for freedom.

MY REVIEW:

"Oh yeah, you're wet...Let's see how much wetter you can get." 

The good: Interesting plot and story line; engaging characters; and very good pacing.

The bad: Other than I didn't want this book to end?  NOTHING that I could think of.

In general: Holy hell, did I enjoy this book!! Initially, when I first heard that Jamie Begley was going to release Knox's book before Shade I was like, "WHY?!?!". But I have to say after reading Viper's Run and seeing a threesome of Viper and Knox on Winter (well technically, Knox was giving Winter oral) I couldn't help but be kind of curious about him.

I'm so glad that I took a chance and decided to read this book because I was blown away! The characters and story kept me so enraptured and engaged that I didn't notice time going by and was just ripping through this story.


  description Diamond Richards, a red head, is a lawyer and knows what it's like to be part of the MC world. After all, her father was once the MC president of another club. Determined to get away and distance herself from that life, she moves to Treepoint to start over.


  description Knox, yes that's his name and I honestly don't even know if that's even his real name, is a former Navy Seal and the muscle of The Last Riders. He's completely bald (he shaves his head guys), dangerous, overprotective, and is known for his feracious sexual appetite. Did I mention that he's tattooed and also has piercings "down there" was well?! So sexy!

When Knox gets tangled in a murder accusation, Diamond gets assigned to his case and the two are forever changed.

As feelings begin to grow and Knox not wanting to commit to a relationship how will it all turn out? Is Knox the killer and if not, who is? And will Diamond ever find peace in the MC world?

My thoughts: Once again, I have to squeal and fangirl how much I loved this book! It was so undeniably arousing and enthralling that I read half of it in one sitting and went to bed (hey, new ebook releases don't come out till 9-9:30pm my time), and then finished it the next morning.

 Knox was THE alpha male. I wanted to jump in the book and hump his leg! Buahahaaha! Knox has a past of his own and has his reasons as to why he does not want to commit to one single woman.

As for Diamond, I could also see why she didn't want to initially get involved or associated with anyone from the Last Riders since she's seen the extent of what it could cause.

I thought the give and take between Knox and Diamond panned out very nicely. They balanced each other very well and it was pleasing to see Diamond not be some weak female heroine that gets totally monoplized by their man. Knox is a heathen but Diamond does have enough backbone to call him out and not neccessarily bend over backwards to his will. How refreshing!

An over all, 5 salivating stars for this orgasmic read! Thank you to my buddy for kindle loaning this book to me since I'm so broke ass!! lol!

  "Get some sleep. I plan on f*#king you again in an hour."


My Rating:
-Overall : 9
-Plot : 8.5
-Writing : 8.5
-Characters : 8.5
-Cover : 8
Where to get your copy!: 
Amazon
Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment